BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Zing in Light

BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Zing in Light

4.2

on 6/22/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only product i use to do my brows and it looks good all day. I like the wax because it's not too pigmented, doesn't look harsh and is buildable so it's hard to make a mess of your brows. The powder is really nice, pigmented, buttery, and applies smoothly.

My sister got this for me almost two years ago for my birthday. Since then I've used it so often, sometimes I try something else but I always go back to the Brow Zings. I use the wax to shape my brows and then I fill them in with the powder. I would recommend this product, I love it 👍🏻

To Read all 104 Reviews, Login or Join

I have mixed feelings about this brow set. I have very fair eyebrows which looks like I have no eyebrows at all, so filling in my eyebrows is a daily routine for me. I usually use Rimmel's eyebrow pencil in 002 Hazel colour. The only reason I paid out for Benefits brow zing kit is because after a day at work, I noticed my eyebrows have faded a lot. I have heard lots of good things about this brown kit but personally, I DO like it but I don't think its anything special. The packaging is very compact which is good to put in your bag. The kit also includes two brushes & mini tweezers which I was impressed with. When putting the brow kit on, I found it harder to apply than my Rimmel eyebrow pencil, but I have only used this product once, so I am sure I will get used to it. My eyebrows did seem to have a more defined shape which I really liked, but at the end of the day they still seemed to fade like my Rimmel eyebrow pencil did. I do like the product but feel the Rimmel eyebrow pencil does a very similar job for a fraction of the price!

on 3/6/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my staple brow product. Light is my mostly used color, but I use medium as well. I use the wax daily for a more natural look. I do have a little sparce hair on one of my brow, and on special occasions I use both the wax and powder to give myself a little more oomph to the brows.

I have dark ash blonde hair, and with light works great for a very subtle full brows. (I use medium as well for a more dramatic full brow)

Really love this product although it is too light for my eyebrows. This was given to me as a present and in the shade of medium.. I have a natural tan to my skin and have always gone with dark brown eyebrows. This shade made my eyebrows look ginger (however not benefits fault as it was a present to me). Although it wasn't my colour with a little bit of work I made it work!! Honestly absolutely love this had it over a year now and no where near hitting the pan.. I haven't even left a dent yet and I'm the type of girl who won't leave the house without my brows done. It will probably last another two years or so.. Definitely worth the price.. Love it!!!

on 2/13/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product lasts for ages! You only need the tiniest amount. I've been using the same one for about 18 months maybe longer. You also get a few little brushes which are great quality and perfect for travelling however I use a real techniques brush to apply this. I know it's pricey but when I work out how long it lasts it's actually pretty good value. I get lots of compliments on my brows using this and it really does last all day!

on 11/15/2014 7:04:00 PM

HG product. Picked out for me by SA at Ulta when I asked for a rec on a brow product. She said this was her favorite. She also picked the color for me (light) - I would never have chosen it for myself, I would have picked medium at minimum (I think my brows are pretty dark? I have naturally medium brown hair that is highlighted light brown and blonde.) However, I bought the light because she said to and I have to give it to her, she was exactly right. This is the first thing I put on when I get out of the shower after applying facial serum and moisturizer etc. My brows are sparse and thin in areas. I used to have thick brows but I think I overwaxed - one day I realized they had just quit filling in like they used to. I now just wax a little when I get my hair done, just to clean up the strays and keep them even, I don't thin them at all. This product does a great job of filling in the sparse areas and making my brows look even, thick, and natural. And it lasts all day. I use the brushes that come in the little kit and apply it like the directions say. The angled brush for the cream (go over whole brow to fill in sparse areas and make everything look "even") - then follow with the powder using the regular non angled brush. The powder finishes and sets it. It does get a bit dark if you over apply the cream, but I caught on pretty easily and know how much to use to avoid this (doesn't take much.) I think most people just think my brows naturally just look like this. It is so much of an improvement over the brow pencils I was using before. I kind of like the natural look now (I have to wear makeup but don't necessarily want to look like I do) and I think this is a huge addition to that look.
Thinking of buying extra just in case it is changed or d/c'ed. It's a must for me now.

This is the best brow enhancer I have ever used. I actually asked someone who
looked as though they have perfect brows how that is how I learned about this
product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect!! I've had this for a couple of years using on an almost daily basis & not even close to using up. This is the right color match for my coloring, it's not got any red tint to it thankfully. Really close match to WnW Taupe pencil but I prefer this for my brows esp to the Ash Brown WnW kit this is so superior but then again it set me back some serious cash. I bought it when I had my brows done at the Brow Bar. This is an excellent product even if I find many of the other Benefit products to be a bit gimmicky. Def the best!! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Formula too slippery and oily

Popular Brows Products