NIVEA Care Intensive Nourishment

NIVEA Care Intensive Nourishment

on 11/4/2018 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was unexpectedly great. It's a fairly thick cream that verges on being an ointment. I used it on my face and it absorbed very quickly and left a natural finish. It didn't irritate my skin at all. The third listed ingredient is shea butter, which is a nice ingredient considering that this product is pretty cheap. The ingredient list is short so it could be a good option for those with sensitive skin. I couldn't find the ingredients list posted online, so for reference, here's what's on the package I have: Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Olus, Cetyl Alchohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

on 10/12/2018 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

it's alright; i used it on the body, but it did make my legs a little itchy. most creams do that though, so i'm not super surprised. all in all, it's okay and i don't regret my purchase, but i won't be getting another one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found this to have a lightweight gel consistency that soaks into my skin and does a decent job of moisturizing and softening without a heavy greasy feel. It’s a good everyday cream/lotion which doesn’t have much of a scent, just fresh.

Popular Lotions / Creams