4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

The Nivea Care Sensitive and Intensive moisturizing creams have a fascinating texture, it seems like they've mixed the original Nivea cream and the Nivea soft moisturizing cream, and the result is this very special texture. Both soak into the skin pretty fast leaving my skin soft and moisturized, I can feel the difference right away! I love the intensive one a bit more because it's a bit creamier and has the typically Nivea scent, whereas the sensitive is a bit lighter and has like a flower'ish scent, which is not my favorite fragrance. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FcOpES_GhZs"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FcOpES_GhZs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 months ago

Wow, I love this cream! It makes my skin so soft and smooth. It's as the original Nivea cream. It's affordable, though, and will last a long time. I use it as a night cream, works great ❤️

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

This was unexpectedly great. It's a fairly thick cream that verges on being an ointment. I used it on my face and it absorbed very quickly and left a natural finish. It didn't irritate my skin at all. The third listed ingredient is shea butter, which is a nice ingredient considering that this product is pretty cheap. The ingredient list is short so it could be a good option for those with sensitive skin. I couldn't find the ingredients list posted online, so for reference, here's what's on the package I have: Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Olus, Cetyl Alchohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

a year ago

it's alright; i used it on the body, but it did make my legs a little itchy. most creams do that though, so i'm not super surprised. all in all, it's okay and i don't regret my purchase, but i won't be getting another one.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

a year ago

I found this to have a lightweight gel consistency that soaks into my skin and does a decent job of moisturizing and softening without a heavy greasy feel. It’s a good everyday cream/lotion which doesn’t have much of a scent, just fresh.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

Age44-55