ColourPop Tiny Tangerines

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/5/2018 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted a slightly lighter teal color than those found in the Makeup Ur Mind and Dream St palettes, so I went with this. I had the choice between Tiny Tangerines or Formation - a matte teal. A chose the shimmery one as I somehow feel that is more versatile for me.

This has good ratings on Colourpop's site. I agree that it's a good shadow, BUT: it cannot compare to certain other of their shadows as this is another of the SLIGHTLY SHEER colors - it's not as opaque as certain other shimmery Colourpop shadows. I don't find this bad, to be honest - it can be built up without creating much fallout at all, but it's not going to be like i.e. the teal in the Makeup Ur Mind palette, which applied opaque. The Tiny Tangerines color was released as part of the Festival Collection, where all of the colors are sheer to varying degrees. I really like the color and have used it in mainly 3 different ways: on the lower lashline, on the upper lid with something in the crease, or to get smooth transition between the darker, more pigmented teals and lighter colors.

Even though this is on the sheerer side, I really like it, and think it's worth the $4 I paid for it.