Avon Comfort Scents Autumn Breeze

Avon Comfort Scents Autumn Breeze

1 review

I love this line of Avon scents....released about 22 years ago and sadly very short lived. You can still find them for very inexpensive on Ebay and I believe I have most of the set (which includes: Clean Cotton, Delicious Dessert, Spring Showers, Stonewashed Blue, Mountain Top, Tropical Paradise, Season's Delight, Joyful Cherub, Hugs and Kisses, Holiday Kiss, and this one, Autumn Breeze). There is very little information about them online and no notes whatsoever, so we are winging it today.

This one opens with a fresh blast of the "Avonade" ---that clean hairspray note that accompanies a lot of the older Avon perfumes. I don't mind it at all, it brings me back to my childhood. That note makes way to a fresh crisp air feeling with a hint of Fall leaves--very dry, no sweetness. Then come the warm spices and amber, which make it comforting. The spice is an allspice blend, not sweet....the sweetness comes from the ambery base. This fragrance is reminiscent of a walk through crisp fall leaves in a plush fleece jacket, followed by a cozy sit down inside a warm blanket with a hot spiced drink. It's very wearable, and as it's a cologne strength I do not see it lasting beyond 4 hours on me.

I need to get all of my Comfort Scents together and see which I'm missing, because I had forgotten what a treat these were.