50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I got this last year around Halloween, mainly due to the cool skill embossed onto the powder. It is a fun, kinda funky highlight that can still be worn during the day. I don't find it to be too over-the-top, but it is unique and interesting. On my skin, since I am fairly warm toned, it mostly looks like an ever-so-slightly greened gold. It wears nicely, as most of Revolution's highlights do. As with their other highlights, I wish the packaging were a little sturdier. Otherwise, this is a cool product to have in my collection, though I doubt I would repurchase it just because of the novelty.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Revolution come up with some cool Halloween cosmetic items every year - including the Haunted Lights highlighter which is a annual release. Haunted Lights is a icy pearl shade, with subtle green flashes. If you like Flash Me! in the Kiss Of Fire palette, then you'll really enjoy this as they are similar [the green flashes are more intense here]. It does have a fair bit of kick-up, but still applies and wears very well. It applies with no drag or patchiness, the base doesn't outlive the sparkle and the microglitter doesn't migrate over the face. I've worn it both with and without a setting spray, and it wears well all day either way [8+ hours]. you do need to be careful with application; sometimes the shimmer doesn't blend seamlessly into the skin, in which case I'll need to sweep a powder brush over the highlighter to wipe it away - I think that this is okay for a £4 item in a more unique shade, but yeah, it's not perfect. The Haunted Lights highlighter is £4 and can be bought on the Revolution site and the Superdrug site. Larger Superdrug stores also stock it.

About reviewer (1458 reviews)

Age30-35