Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner
Flyliner Longwear Liquid EyelinerFlyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The product itself is good. The liner is intense and stays put. It dries and won’t smudge when you blink. However I wouldn’t repurchase because the packaging is a little big and hard to use with my hooded Asian eyelids. Also, I’m not sure if it’s the product or the fact it’s a pen, playing around with the stroke thickness is a little difficult. Even with a lighter hand you can’t really get a thin, precise line

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Looking for something to replace my Kat Von D eyeliner and i found something way way better. So impressed with the staying power! It did not budge for eternity! let me just list down my pros and cons of this eyeliner.

PROS
- Lasted all day long. Does not budge at all and doesn't smudge all over,(granted that u applied it well)
- Really opaque. Also, you will get the lossy black finishing not the matte kind of black.

CONS
- The first few wear was a bit messy because its new and the liquids are bursting out a lot. So if you are not careful you will get a really messy look. So it is best to do some trial and error first so you will get comfortable with it.
-Don't really like the shape.. I can't seem to agree with a lot of Fenty's product shape but thats just me. That won't stop me from purchasing the product anyways. :D

I've been looking for an alternative to my Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid liner, as I'm not as happy with it as I thought I would be.

Granted, I've been eyeing the Kat Von D Tattoo liner, but given some of the recent comments that she's made lately, I'm not keen on supporting her, so I asked to see if they had something comparable.

I've done side-by-side tests on my hands, and they're practically the same. The only difference is that the tip on the Flyliner is a little more fine, which is good if you're looking to go a little more precise, thinner line. Again, the formula is practically the same, with the same excellent staying power - it didn't budge.

I did notice that when testing this that it did take an extra coat to get it to the proper opacity, but that's okay. Plus, it didn't take too terribly long to set after application.

I may end up repurchasing this in the future.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this to replace my Kat Von D Tattoo liner, which has been my ride or die for a couple of years now, and I have to say that I was not disappointed. The length and thickness of the felt tip applicator makes it very easy to create both thin and thicker lines, and creating the perfect wing is a dream. The weight and length of the pen make it easy to hold, and the fact that the lid attaches to the other end when it's open is really handy. For ease of application and ergonomics, I would say that this just beats the Kat Von D. The best thing about the Kat Von D is the staying power, and here Fenty matches up very well too. The liner stays put all day, all night, at the gym, wherever.

One thing I will say is that the formula is very wet and takes a little while to dry down - this is not necessarily a bad thing as it makes it super easy to clean up mistakes, however those with hooded eyes should be cautious as it will transfer onto your upper lid if you don't set it or leave it a while to dry off completely. For me this might be a good thing as I find my Kat Von D dries out within a couple of months, so the Fenty may last longer, but time will tell.

Overall, this is exactly what I expect from a high end longwear liner and I will definitely be repurchasing. Bravo Fenty!

on 9/28/2018 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Flyliner in Cuz I'm Black is a dark, intense black eyeliner with a felt tip applicator. The packaging feels very luxurious, it's very heavy and a beautiful metallic triangle shape that is easy to hold on to.

Mine is super wet which makes it very easy to use. You can hardly touch your skin, and it's got a ton of liner on it! This makes doing things like your inner eye or connecting your wing super easy. It stays black allll day.

I have super greasy lids though, and even with eyeshadow + eyeshadow primer, this won't last on my hooded eyes. I expected just a little bit more from this eyeliner for it to become an HG. For now, I'm sticking with my fav from the drugstore!