Kosas Tinted Face Oil

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Kosas Tinted Face Oil

3.7

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 3/6/2019 12:54:00 PM

People tend to love or hate this foundation.

I am firmly in the "loving it" camp.

Full disclosure: I am not generally a foundation-wearing person, but a friend urged me to try this. It's a game changer for me.

Three drops into the palm, and spread on my face with my fingers. That's all there is to it. Gives a nice, subtle color.

If you have flaky skin, or use a water-based moisturizer, you may run into problems with it (pilling, etc.). But I don't have dry skin and my moisturizer/SPF (Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream) doesn't fight with it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this product. It goes on so easily. I prep my skin with an oil primer and once that soaks I’m I put a few drops in my palm, rub my hands together and apply all over. It blends easily but if you use too much it will take a bit longer to blend. It dries down beautifully and makes my skin look so pretty. I look natural but better. I cannot recommend this enough. I’m 46 yrs old with normal to dry skin.

on 9/23/2018 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was excited to this product, as it was carried by sites I love, like Beautyhabit and Goop. I bought mine at Revolve in shade 4. It was too light for my NC40 skin; and I’m afraid that’s the good news.

I have dry, clear skin which is moderately reactive. I’m 51, and prefer a natural, no makeup look for my foundation.

The product is liquid, and comes in a good soft plastic bottle that hygenically allows you to drop out product. It runs $42.00 for a good-sized bottle. It reminds me quite a bit of Armani Maestro (but not nearly as good.)

I tried two application types: a brush and with fingers. There was no difference with either method. I applied to a cleansed, moisturized Face. Truly, this is the first time I’ve ever had to wash my face and start all over. The product smears and slides all around, and remains sitting on top of the skin. It grabbed dry skin I wasn’t even aware of, and then proceeded to sit around in patches that pilled if I tried to blend them. It also made horrible little pools in pores. I will be very curious to see in future reviews who this works for, if anyone. There was nothing I could do (primers/no primers/brush/oil base) to make it look even passable.