Kosas Tinted Face Oil

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Kosas Tinted Face Oil

1 review

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 5/15/2019 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Haven't reviewed anything on here in a very long time, but wanted to add my experience to help others decide if this will work for them. I have clear skin with a slightly ruddy, very fair complexion. It's also very dehydrated, which means if I use products that are drying, my face over produces oil to compensate. Lately it seems that the majority of new foundations are designed to be very dewy, or hella matte. Neither one of these formulas work well on my skin. I'm looking for very light coverage that enhances my skin tone and doesn't age my 48 year old skin. Most tinted moisturiser/bb/cc creams don't really absorb into my skin well and look phony and greasy. I'm nw 15 and purchased the Kosas Oil Tint in 2 because it's warmer than 1, but this is sheer enough that I'm sure either would've worked. This is a dry oil formula, so be careful what you pair it with or it will pull up. I tried it with Milk's Hydro primer--pill city! FAB' s new Ultra Repair Hyaluronic Hydrating Primer worked just fine. Not really sure if using a primer is helpful though, or even necessary. This seems to be designed to sink into your skin and give it a beautiful natural glow. I think someone who uses multiple products under their foundation might be disappointed on how this goes on. I do set it with a little powder, but using too much would ruin the healthy skin effect. One benefit is that my skin tolerates this very well and consequently looks better even after I remove it, so I can use less product on my face over all. I wouldn't recommend using more than 3 to 4 drops, it doesn't really give any more coverage and may stay to slide around. If you're trying to look like a Kardashian/drag queen, this will not be for you. Same if you require more coverage. But if your skin is in pretty good shape, this will help you show it off!