Kosas Tinted Face Oil

Filtered by age: 36-43
Kosas Tinted Face Oil

3.0

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492).

It broke me out. Tiny under-the-skin whiteheads, and red raised bumps. ugh. finish was ok -- more matt than i like, though.

I was trying out Milk makeup Sunshine skin tint before this and like it much more.

on 4/16/2019 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have had the Kosas Tinted Face Oil for a couple of months, having been attracted to the idea of a face oil that could double as a foundation/tinted moisturizer. My skin is combination - oilier in the summer and dryer in the winter. I am a big fan of face oils and layering hydrating products eg hyaluronic acid rather than one heavy layer of moisturiser.

I bought the oil from Mecca after being matched instore to shade 5, which is medium with golden undertones (online to shade 6 which was too dark). I am MAC NW25, I have fair to medium skin that goes a nice rosy olive in the summer (despite spf) and a little paler in the winter. I can wear cool and warm shades without any major issues. Shade 4 was a little too pale for me and made me look sickly even though it matched my neck (instore she matched me to my chest).

The product is extremely runny, but you only need 2-3 drops to cover your face. I have tried both applying with my fingers and buffing it in with a brush and for convenience the fingers win. I wear it under a separate face oil. The packaging is sleek and leak proof and it's easy to get product out of the top.

I would say it gives a light natural coverage (your skin but better) which is enough for me. If you want something heavier than that then probably look elsewhere. It's quite hydrating and doesn't cake up or get stuck in any crevices eg nose, between eyebrows etc. It doesn't look greasy at all, just makes my skin glow. You probably won't need a separate glow product/luminiser etc if you use this. I was pleasantly surprised at how naturally radiant/healthy/revitalised I looked when this was first applied in the shop and even more surprised I was able to recreate this at home. It lasts on my skin for a whole work day (8+hours).

The bottle is small but as I said, you only need 2-3 drops for an application, so it should last a while. Currently AU$64 for 30ml.

I would repurchase if I ran out.