Kosas Tinted Face Oil

1.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492).

I wanted to love this so much. After raving reviews from the clean and non-clean beauty world I purchased 3 bottles in various shades to use on myself and clients alike. It is HORRIBLE on my dry skin. It dries instantly and clings to dry patches. I have tried literally EVERY MUA trick in the book to make it work: every moisturizer, no moisturizer, in the morning, after a hot shower, scrub before, no scrubbing at all.. And sometimes, just magically, it works and when it does it looks beautiful.... But when I repeat that certain process it just doesn’t. I always shake the bottle like a maniac. That is not it. I used it on a client with perfect skin once and was embarrassed because I had to wash her face. Underneath I used Embryolisse which I always use on everyone. I once thought I found the way to make it work: Mix with weleda Skin food.....nope. After 30 minutes I looked in the mirror and was horrified.... what a shame. Buy a tester first!!!!