Kosas Tinted Face Oil

Filtered by age: 19-24
Kosas Tinted Face Oil

1 review

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 3/23/2019 11:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Super oily girl here! I usually gravitate toward very matte foundations so buying this was quite a step outside my comfort zone. This is honestly not as oily as I envisioned, it’s very runny but dries satin/velvet. The coverage is actually quite moderate. Evened our skin a lot and overall just looks like you really have naturally nice skin. I usually have to blot every few hours even with matte foundation so I figured this foundation would be worse in that sense. I actually did not have to blot more as I felt that staying power and oil control was similar to my other foundations. The thing I like about this is that once I get oily, this tint just looks “dewy” vs “greasy” and I didn’t feel the need to blot as it looked like I was glowing from within. I was pleasantly surprised by this and I’d advised all you oily people out there to not be scared of this product and test it out!