BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Gold Lava

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Gold Lava

1 review

I have many of the Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighters- probably every color that they've ever released.  When I see new shades come out I have to pick them up right away.  I've got many of the new Becca Volcano Goddess products- the eye shadow palette was kind of disappointing but I am never disappointed with the Skin Perfector Highlighters.  My first tip with the Gold Lava is to use a very, very light hand and a very lightly packed brush.  A little of this goes a long way.  The first time I applied this I used a too densely packed brush and once you've applied too much it is nearly impossible to sheer it out.  This pretty much melts into skin instantly.  I didn't find that this shade was very flattering with my skin tone, but I could see how if you were a deeper skin tone, or even tan, that this would look very beautiful and be a great shade.  This does have very small little flecks of gold in it, which was okay, but like I said, just not a shade that complimented my complexion. My video review and swatches can be seen here: