Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine Lipstick

No Image

1 review

on 9/24/2018 10:09:00 AM

I really usually like Bobbi Brown's lip products. My favorite is probably the Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color because of it's light, hydrating feeling. For the most part I really like the new lipstick, with a few caveats. This applies easily with one swipe coverage. I picked up the shade Italian Rose, and the color is very pigmented, and I think that this shade would look great with any skin tone. This Lipstick does transfer while eating and drinking. The nice thing is that it fades pretty evenly, and eventually lasts the rest of the day fading into looking like a matte lipstick. The days I wear it I just applied it in the morning and had no need to reapply the rest of the day. The two disappointments I had with the Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine Lipstick is first, the color selection is a bit limited to mauves, browns, and taupes. My other disappointment is the scent/ taste to this lipstick. It just had a bit of a weird chemical flavor to it. This does dissipate over the first hour of wear thankfully, but I really prefer either no taste or a vanilla taste to my lipsticks. If possible check this out in the store because the swatches online do not really look much like the color!! If you are interested my video review with swatches can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials