Cheekbone Beauty - Long Lasting Lipgloss

No Image

1 review

Canadian-made, indigenous-owned cosmetics that support First Nations education! This is my favorite lip gloss, even over Fenty Beauty lip products (sorry, Rihanna, I love you, but this lip gloss is bomb). I purchased Cheekbone Beauty Long Lasting Lipgloss in Wild Berry, a dark pink color. It's actually a fairly bright berry or fuchsia shade (think MAC's Girl About Town lipstick, but glossy).

The scent on this lip gloss is a lovely vanilla that my daughters and I all enjoy. The consistency is great; not oily, runny, or overly sticky. I also like that the packaging stays clean when you take the doe foot applicator in and out of the container. As for the long-lasting claim, it is! I can wear this at night with no SPF lip balm underneath, and it will last my whole night out. There's still a good application on my lips even after I eat. If I wear it during the day, I put on an SPF lip balm underneath, and that does thin out the color a little, but it's still pretty and wearable.

A really special bonus about this lip gloss is that the owner sends each customer a pink feather to gift to someone who has earned their love and gratitude, and each order comes with a personalized card thanking the customer for their purchase. Also (my favorite part), 10 percent of the profits from Cheekbone Beauty products go to fund First Nations education in Canada and close the funding gap (First Nations kids get significantly less education funding than other Canadian children). You get to look pretty and do good at the same time, and that's basically a motto to live by if you ask me!