2.6

price range

Reviews

1.0

9 months ago

Adorable but way too sticky and did nothing for my skin. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3.0

10 months ago

I’ve always like the clean packaging of Milk brand whenever I pass by it in Sephora, but none of their products reach out to me. That’s until I saw this Watermelon Brightening Serum stick. The colour was bright and refreshing and I was curious about a serum stick?... so I purchased it. First off, I love the mode of application. You just glide it on/all over your face and done!... On application, there is a slight tack-like serum feel to it. It does absorb fairly quickly into my skin. I don’t detect a scent. Moisturizer goes on top without pilling. No adverse skin reactions noticed. In terms of visible difference, I don’t see any brightening effects or change in skin texture. Overall it’s just a gimmicky product. After a few months of using this I can say it’ leaves me underwhelmed. I still prefer Clarins double serum over the many serums I’ve tried. I will continue to use this till it is done but I won’t be repurchasing. I think this would be great for younger ladies who are just getting into skincare- great intro product....

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

I live for this. Maybe its all in my mind, but I definitely feel my skin is more radiant and glowing when I use this. It works well under any moisturizer and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I love the ease of having it in stick form so I can travel with it and use it pretty much whenever and wherever.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0
from

a year ago

I continue to use this in the hopes of it actually performing its claims... Also don't wanna waste it. Otherwise, save your money. It's only cute.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

a year ago

This did not do much for my mature skin except leave it sticky. Goes on with a temporary cooling effect. Has more skin care than the blue hydro stick does. Might work for younger skins which Milk is more targeted to.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age56 & Over