4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I've been wanting to try the Erborian CC Creme since Roxette Arisa mentioned it in a YouTube video, but the price kept me from purchasing. However, during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty, this was on sale for 50% off and I couldn't pass up the chance to buy and try. Let me tell you, the Golden one is a tad dark on me in terms of color match, but oh my goodness my skin looks so smooth and flawless with it on! I wore this all day at work and even walked to the mall and back on my lunch break in the Cali summer heat and my face still looks good after I dabbed off the sweat. Although I cannot justify buying it at full price, I will keep my eye out for when Ulta has another sale. For now, I hope this tube lasts me for the year (I don't wear makeup often but this product makes me think I may want to start wearing makeup daily).

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

from

5 months ago

I bought this CC cream along with the BB cream and use it alone or with the BB or another tinted moisturizer on weekends, or with foundation during the week. I have very fair skin with redness in my cheeks and chin. It's a HG product for sure. Comes out of the tube white and slightly chalky not unlike the L'Oreal nude cream, and then turns a beige-y nude as you blend. It is definitely a skin perfector giving a woke up like this natural, even tone. Would buy again even though I have to ship to Canada making the price close to the Chanel product (which unfortunately makes me look like a halloween ghost).

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

from

9 months ago

I was given this as a gift with purchase recently. The cream appears white with little granules that transform into a tanned shade as it is applied. I am not sure what the purpose of this is other than to be a gimmick. How does it appear on the skin? I had purchased a bronzer that appeared too powdery on my skin, and in the process of repairing that mess, I discovered that this can be used as a creamy type of bronzer. It does blur pores but applying to my entire face would might make it look too tanned. The shade I have is Dore. So you feel it’s a little too much, try it as a bronzer first before dismissing it completely! The small tube it is packaged in is attractive, secure and sturdy. Conceivably, this could be used on the body to quickly bronze the tops of feet for example, to add a tan quickly whilst sitting in a cab or in an office bathroom before going out. Because it is a cream, it’s easy to control - easier than the very fluid MAC Face and Body. Just like F&B, the pigments in this are not foundation-like meaning no ashy tint on limbs! The fact it has a broad spectrum spf 25 is superb but nevertheless, I still apply sun protection first however cloudy it is outside. The scent is quite sweet and comforting.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 months ago

This is a great cc cream! I tried a generous sample of it and was super impressed. The fee is very nice - not too heavy or greasy. The look is really pretty - a very mild amount of coverage (on my fair skin) with a lovely glow (not an oily appearance). It feels light enough, lasts quite a while and left my skin soft and dewy - no breakouts, no oily messiness. Really really nice! The spf is not very high but it’s fine for everyday use (not prolonged sun exposure). I would definitely repurchase this cc cream and recommend it to others.

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age36-43