no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

a year ago

Lotus Flower, on my moderately pigmented lips, comes out as a flesh color that is paler than my lips. On lighter lips, I think it would come out as a nude with peach undertones. It applies easily with either a finger or brush. It has no discernible shimmer, and has a semi-mat but not dry finish. I deepen it a bit with #7 Dragon Red, which is a true red, and the combo looks natural but enhances medium olive coloring subtly. The combo could be worn year round, I got a sample, so I can't comment about the packaging, but I know it is extremely $$$. Is it worth it? Time will tell, and also when the winter arrives, it will be interesting to see how it treats lips. So far in the late summer (it's humid outside) it neither dries out nor hydrates my lips. For your amusement, from the company: "4 Lotus Flower. The pure beauty and grace of the sacred lotus flower. Gazing upon its elegance purifies the soul". I don't think it actually does that but if you have lips on the paler side, you may like this pleasant pink, with a warm undertone, and very good lasting properties.

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age56 & Over