Too Faced Glitter Pop! Peel-Off Eyeliner - Lucky Bitch

Too Faced Glitter Pop! Peel-Off Eyeliner - Lucky Bitch

on 10/11/2018 7:17:00 PM

These glitter eyeliners from TF are the BEST!! I have all eight of the shades that are currently available, they are THAT GOOD.

This shade is all gold glitter and it's similar to Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy. But the TF is a brighter, more sparkly shade of gold and I prefer it to the UD. I am still a fan of UD's glitter eyeliners, but TF's are superior IMO. Their glitters are more densely packed and they also peel off, which I think is great.

Because when you're ready to take it off, it really does peel off in one piece. At first I thought this was just a gimmick, but now I see it's actually really practical. You can just wash this off just like any other eyeliner if you want to, but now you've got glitter particles moving around all over your face. These glitters aren't scratchy at all but they're still glitter. The peel-off aspect is probably a really good idea from a skincare point of view. And also if you mess up your application (which you probably won't because these apply so easily), you can just peel it off and try again. Great stuff!

And the wear is phenomenal. Once it's applied and dried, this eyeliner isn't going anywhere. Zero glitter fallout, and that's without any primer or glitter glue or anything else. And on my oily lids!

Excellent product overall. If you're looking for a glitter eyeliner, this line is the best one out there IMO. Very highly recommended!!!

on 9/19/2018 10:48:00 AM

I LOVE this eyeliner. I love gold anything and will try any gold eyeliner, especially if it involves glitter. This one is by far my favorite I’ve ever used. The formula is great – it’s easy to apply and the glitter is dense and not chunky. It doesn’t bother my eyes at all (even when I get too close to the waterline or inner corner), and it doesn’t drop glitter all over my face. It really does peel off, but I usually just wash it off…when I’m taking the time to do gold glitter eyeliner, I’m usually not really picky about how I take off my makeup when I get home lol. I use this as a regular line, as an accent over black liquid liner, or – my favorite way – all over the lid. That look is mesmerizing and it gets a lot of attention. You do have to do a couple passes to get a solid line of gold glitter, but it’s not bad at all. It’s also fun to just draw all over your face with it.