Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit - The Wants eyeshadow palette

No Image

1 review

Love this palette! I saw the green shades on YT's @thataylaa and the color was amazing! The green tones was what made me buy this--gorgeous colors. There's a nice range of shades from light to dark, matte to metallic, and a bunch of different colors that all work together. They're not highly pigmented on the eye so if that's ur jam, u need to work harder w this one or choose a diff brand bc these go on lightly. You can build them but not to extreme. If you use Korean makeup you'll be happy w how they apply more sheer. The palette is actual plastic with a mirror. The whole thing is very upscale and better than any other palette I have as far as quality. The one major huge downside is the smell. They smell like Halloween makeup--like fake and weird. Disturbingly so. I don't know if it's bc there aren't any masking things in the formula or if it's cheap chemically powders, but the smell is def funky and disturbing. However I love the way these look so I just deal...can't guarantee they're made from safe stuff tho. There's a fair bit of fallout bc the shadows are so soft but that's fine bc they go on so smooth and blend well. Overall my new fave palette, just a little disturbed by how funky it smells.