100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This is rhe most expensive mascara I’ve ever bought and my first non-drugstore mascara as well. But I love it. Totally worth every penny, the formula is beautiful, buildable, and flake/smudge free. The unique wand grabs every lash, with one side providing volume and the other lengthening and abolishing clumps! So so SO good

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

4 months ago

Love this mascara. I am only using "clean" products now so was looking into this brand. The mascara goes on easily, looks beautiful, and comes off easily too. Using the two sides of the brush, one for the initial application, and the other to increase definition, is a breeze. You can also use just side if preferred for different looks. I am very sensitive and had no irritation from this product. Also zero flaking and it stays on all day and into the evening after work. Excellent!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age56 & Over