Too Faced Glitter Pop! Peel-Off Eyeliner - Kitty Glitter

3.5

on 12/27/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hated this. Maybe I don’t know what I’m doing, but it never stayed on. It flakes off like crazy on me. My daughter thinks it’s okay which is why I gave it 2 stars. Maybe it’s a young people’s thing. 😊

on 9/18/2018 4:44:00 PM

I am in love with these glitter eyeliners from TF. They are AMAZING! I have all eight of the shades that are currently available, they are THAT GOOD.

Kitty Glitter just might be my favorite one. It's made up of super-bright fuchsia glitter with a sprinkling of holographic glitter throughout. So cute and fun! And the wear is phenomenal. Once it's applied and dried, this eyeliner isn't going anywhere. Zero glitter fallout, and that's without any primer or glitter glue or anything else. And on my oily lids!

When you're ready to take it off, it really does peel off in one piece. At first I thought this was just a gimmick, but now I see it's actually really practical. You can just wash this off just like any other eyeliner if you want to, but now you've got glitter particles moving around all over your face. These glitters aren't scratchy at all but they're still glitter. The peel-off aspect is probably a really good idea from a skincare point of view. And also if you mess up your application (which you probably won't because these apply so easily), you can just peel it off and try again. Great stuff!

I love Kitty Glitter, and I love the other shades too. Excellent product. If you're looking for a glitter eyeliner, this line is the best one out there IMO. Very highly recommended!!!