BECCA Volcano Goddess Eye Shadow Palette

No Image

3.0

1 review

I always love new Becca products, especially makeup products, so I knew I definitely had to pick up the new Volcano Goddess Palette.  I would definitely call the Volcano Goddess palette an evening eye shadow palette because the colors are all very dark, with the exception of one color which I love using for my brow bone area.  Where I was let down with this was in two of the three finishes.  Three shades are matte- these matte shades are okay, but very powdery, but I can deal with that.  Three shades are shimmery- these are okay, I can also deal with that.  The bummer of the Becca Volcano Goddess Eye Shadow Palette is the three shades that caught my attention, the "molten metallic" shades, including the amazing blue metallic shade, are so-so but easy to apply.  You must apply them with a finger tip and they are just kind of chunky and glittery.  I can make use of the rest of the shades and the other six are pretty pigmented, but I was just a little bummed that the molten metallic shades weren't all I was hoping for.  Overall if you think you will make use of the matte and shimmer shades this only might be worth picking up because it is VERY expensive for only six completely and easily usable shades.  My video review and swatches can be seen here: