Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita Luxury Eyeshadow Palette

Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita Luxury Eyeshadow Palette

on 9/30/2018 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is wonderful.
Colors are amazing for all eye colors, pigment is true to the pan, longevity will not disappoint you. Charĺotte's technique is genius.
Do buy it and you will not regret.

on 9/29/2018 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the overall look of the charlotte tilbury line; the packaging is just so sophisticated and chic, but these eyeshadows are just overpriced and prettier than they actually perform. I think if you had a sticky primer and lighter skin, these would work. I have medium toned skin, and the mattes just barely show up after layering and the shimmer shades are just loose glitter that gets all over my underyes when I try to layer them. Buy an abh palette instead of this; you’ll get more high quality shadows for a lower price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had no idea just how much I would like this quad, until I gave it a try. My goodness, I can see why it graced faces of models and celebrities.

Normally, luxury eyeshadow quads can be ridiculously overpriced and poor in terms of pigmentation/blendability. This, however, is Charlotte's bestselling palette for a reason. I can't think of anyone, who would not rock these colours. They are perfect! You have three satin shades and one pressed glitter; none of them have fall-out plus! They last all day long, without losing their pigment. I do not agree with the price, but hey! If you want to treat yourself, you won't be disappointed.

I also like how Charlotte has tutorials on every single palette on YouTube. Her application technique is very different to mine, but I tried following her steps and am so happy that I did! She is a genius. For those of you who are curious to know more about her bestsellers including this palette, I have unedited swatches, application tips and makeup look in a separate review here (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/09/16/Full-Face-Of-Charlotte-Tilbury-Bestsellers). I hope it helps!