Vasanti Eye Wonder 2.0 Super Powered Eye Cream with Ceramic Tip

No Image

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Formulated with 4 peptides, 4 botanicals, and 3 vitamins - whatever that means. All I know is that I love the packaging! It comes in a skinny squeezy tube with a slanted ceramic tip with a small hole in it that dispenses the eye cream and spreads it along the under eye area smoothly with a nice cool feeling. This is much better than the jar style packaging that most eye creams come in although that doesn’t deter me from purchasing them, I just prefer this packaging so much more. The eye cream is neither too thin nor too thick and absorbs into my skin. I like that this is undetectable on the skin does not impact wear time of makeup. I’m not keen on the scent, thankfully it doesn’t linger but it honestly may prevent me from repurchasing in future. I wish I could use use the tube and fill it with eye creams I like better because the packaging is hands down the best!

Overall rating should be 4.5 with half a lippie off for the scent but that might just be my personal preference so I’m leaving it at a 5.

Vasanti is a Canadian brand that is cruelty free, sulfate free, paraben free, 98% natural and vegan friendly.