Dollish Polish - All You Need Is Love

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dollish Polish All You Need Is Love is from the August 2018 Polish Pickup. The theme that month was musicals and this polish is based on musical Across the Universe. This is my 1st Dollish Polish. The base color is a periwinkle blue loaded with a multitude of pink and green shimmer and lots of silver holo micro flakies with coco or shifting chrome flakies in pinks, purples, deep blue, magenta, turquoise and green. This is a jelly formula polish.

As with mot jelly formulas the 1st coat was sheer and in this case a little patchy. With the 2nd coat it leveled out nicely and was opaque on my short nails. If your nails are longer you may need a 3rd coat. There was no running or pooling and the flakies spread evenly across my nail bed with no manipulation on my part.

The packaging for this one is interesting. It comes in a somewhat short square bottle with the company logo on the front. It is sort of cute and little weird too. The brush is small and thin. Typically I don’t like brushes like that on my polish but in this case it seemed to lend itself to greater control when applying this polish. The other thing that is different from most polishes is that the wand is very short. If I ever use enough to get down close to the bottom of the bottle I am not sure that the wand will reach that far.

As this is an LE polish I doubt that there will be an opportunity to repurchase this one, however, if it were available and I needed another bottle I would purchase. I paid $13 for this polish. That is pretty average for Indie polishes from PPU.

I am anxious to see this one in brighter/sunlight as I think it will really come alive in that lighting.

I will update in a few days on wear, removal, and staining.

UPDATE: Great wear. I got a week from this polish w/no chipping. It looked as good as the day I put it on. Removal was easy and there was no staining.

Popular Polishes