By Rosie Jane James EDP

By Rosie Jane James EDP

1 review

This is phenomenal. I have long wanted to try the By Rosie Jane line, as I had seem them on Beautyhabit, but no one had them in stock near me. Now Sephora carries a few of the line (Tilly, James, Rosie) and I was able to test these ultra affordable niche scents out for myself. The 4 scents are based on Rosie's interpretation of the seasons, and James is the Autumn one (but I feel could be worn year round). The notes are simple but delicious: fig, gardenia, amber. It is unisex (and I have tried it out on SO as well as myself) and it is glorious. Definitely in my top ten best scents. The fig is warm and earthy, the gardenia is sweet and buttery, and the amber envelops it all in a cozy cashmere sweater. This is not an overly heavy fragrance--I did find myself respraying before I left the house this morning. Not because it had faded, but because I wanted to smell that dry fig opening one more time. Even with the gardenia I can see why this is the embodiment of Fall. So gorgeous, and the travel spray is only $20.
Side note: I did enjoy Rosie (Winter) and Tilly (Summer) as well, and wish I could find Leila Lou to try (Spring) ---but I may just buy the travel oil set of all 4 on Beautyhabit so that I may review them all properly. James, though, is definitely a winner.

Popular Fragrances