no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

a year ago

I never knew I needed a wet-skin highlighter in my collection, but I am so happy that I've discovered this NARS gem. This is a newer launch, that promises "no glitter, just glow". I've never been a fan of glittery highlighters, so this statement alone piqued my interest. I love a good, striking glow, but this is something new. NARS Highlighting Powder is ultra soft, glitter-free and feels more like a creamy powder (rather than dry, chalky highlight powder). It has zero kick-up and blends into your skin just like a cream product would. It makes my skin incredibly smooth and dewy, without sitting obviously on top of the skin. It becomes one with the skin instead. My favourite colour is Fort De France, although all shades are beautiful in their own way. I love how you can wear it sheer or add more layers to amp up the glow. I have unedited swatches, makeup look and more application tips in a separate, in-depth review here for those of you interested (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/09/12/NARS-Highlighting-Powder-Review) but all in all, I think this line is gorgeous and if you want a sophisticated, grown-up highlighter - look this way! Hope this info helps.

About reviewer (553 reviews)

Age25-29