3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

After last winter’s eczema extravaganza, I had to get serious about moisturizing my face with all the steps in my skin care. I use a number of products from this line, the balm, the melting gel, and this. They are usually scattered in the bathroom, so I just grab the two closest to me and cleanse away. This oil is a bit weird, but I like how it breaks down my spf and mascara. I use this as a first cleanse. You can rinse it off, but it works best if you use a soft washcloth. This line has a fragrance. I normally am very sensitive to perfumes and such, but this one does not irritate my asthma or anything. But it might be too much for very sensitive skin. My skin’s been looking pretty awesome and I think this line has been helpful.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

a year ago

The Boots Number 7 brand is usually a brand that is just okay for me but does have a few gems that I really like using. The No 7 Radiant Results Nourishing Micellar Cleansing Oil was a miss for me for three reasons. The main reason this didn't work well for me is that even though this remove all my makeup very well, it left the feeling of an oily residue which I then either used another cleanser or a micellar water cleanser to remove afterwards. Another reason I wasn't a huge fan of this product is the amount of denatured alcohol used, and also the amount of fragrance used. Thankfully this is a rinse off product so it isn't nearly as big of an issue if it was a leave on product. The price is a nice deal but there are better cleansers out there. My video review can be seen here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zNU5llAln8I"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zNU5llAln8I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29