Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment Mask

Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment Mask

1 review

Not tested on animals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Limonene, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 14700/Red 4, Melanin, Tocopherol, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin.

on 9/6/2018 5:38:00 PM

Excellent conditioning mask, I love this one! I think this would be great for anyone with dry hair. It is very moisturizing! But not too heavy either.

I am super-picky about conditioners, and Pureology's Hydrate Superfood Treatment Mask is a definite winner for me. My hair looks and feels amazing every single time I use this.

Always leaves my hair soft and smooth and shiny. This is a high-quality product.

For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out so I'm always on the lookout for good moisturizing conditioners. I was very impressed by this one, and I'm definitely going to buy it again.

Highly Recommended!