Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum

Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum

1 review

Always being on the lookout for great AHA/BHA serums, I jumped at the first chance to buy the new FARMACY Beauty Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum w/ Echinacea GreenEnvy. In general I really tend to enjoy Farmacy Beauty products with the exception of one of their cleansers and mist. When I used the FARMACY Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum for the first time I was impressed with the amount of tingling since most exfoliators aren't strong enough to give me that sensation any longer. The tingles lasts about five minutes and once this absorbed I applied my normal evening moisturizer mask to lock in all the products I use before bed. This absorbed very easily and also layered quite well with other products (no pilling or sliding off). One or two pumps is more than enough, but if you aren't used to using AHA's or chemical exfoliators on a regular basis I recommend mixing this with a small amount of moisturizer or serum so that you don't over do it. I also recommend rotating it every three days to start out with and work your way out. In the morning after cleansing I will say that my skin looked healthier and clearer than it had in a long time. Now for the one downside, the Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum does contain a few fragrance ingredients, which I am not a fan of. Thankfully the scent is so light that it dissipates almost immediately. Farmacy has also added many beneficial ingredients to this formula which is nice to read. Just be sure to start out slow and steady because the last thing skin needs is too much exfoliation. I also highly recommend using a moisturizer after this serum to keep skin hydrated. My video review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials