BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis Palette

BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis Palette
Desert Oasis PaletteDesert Oasis Palette

on 10/8/2018 12:40:00 PM

I must say that the BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis Palette is my favorite eye shadow palette that I've bought in the last year, and I've bought a lot of palettes! I recently went out of town for a week and this was the only eye shadow palette I brought with me- and that says A LOT because I usually bring three or four with me whenever I go out of town. This palette has everything going for it, good price, great dark matte shades, great light matte shades, nice shimmers, and a few colors that look metallic. The awesome thing about that is that all can be applied with a brush with no issues- no having to use your finger to apply these. They are all one swipe color shades that are creamy, blendable, highly pigmented, and no fall out. I cannot say enough good things about this palette- it is well worth picking up! My video review and swatches can be seen here:

on 8/31/2018 4:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is blowing me away. It's full of stunning, shimmery warm-toned eyeshadows with amazing color payoff (the vibe of the colors is more "beachy" than "desert", in my opinion) anchored with some classic neutral matte shades, and it contains some super-blingy highlighter shades as well. I love that the matte staple colors come in extra-large pans so you don't run out of them long before the rest of the palette. The whole color scheme is really thoughtfully chosen, perfect for summer. The formula is awesome... creamy, pigmented, and super-blendable, although the shimmery shades do leave some glitter fallout by the end of the day.

My only complaint is that I'm not crazy about how the hightlighters look on my skin. They're extremely metallic/shimmery and emphasize pores/texture on my cheeks. They work great as eyeshadows, though.

Video Reviews & Tutorials