NARS Cosmetics Climax Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NARS Cosmetics Climax Mascara

on 10/10/2018 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am suprised about the negative comments on MA.

For me, this is a very nice mascara. Gives everything I am looking for: lenght, volume, even sume curl. And most important: it does not smudge at all. I have very oily eyelids, and nearly all mascara's smudge on me. This one does not. And the price is very affordable.
Of course, mascara is very personal, what suits one will not necessarily give the same good results for another.

In any case... I like!

on 8/29/2018 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is an offering from Nars that sales people were going nuts over at Ulta. 3 people showed me their lashes and I was duly impressed by the volume and length on those people.

So I use it and I can build some volume but it takes several coats. Flattens my curl. After 3 or so coats, I had some clumping. Hours later, I had specks of mascara all over my undereye which continued until I took it off. It removed easily with a double cleanse, which it should have since it had been flaking for hours.

Packaging on this mascara is red and beautiful and the grooves on this helps a person hold the mascara wand. Brush is a full and bushy bottlebrush type of wand.

I got it to stay on longer but had to use a mascara primer, which I hate. Thinking of returning this.