NARS Cosmetics Climax Mascara

NARS Cosmetics Climax Mascara

2.5

on 12/6/2018 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bought this because everyone on youtube loved this. The packaging is amazing, and yes it does make your eyelashes look great. However, this mascara gives me the worst raccoon eyes, and the flakes! I have never experienced this with ANY mascara. It truly is a shame because it makes my lashes look amazing. I would return it if I had kept the packaging.

on 8/29/2018 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is an offering from Nars that sales people were going nuts over at Ulta. 3 people showed me their lashes and I was duly impressed by the volume and length on those people.

So I use it and I can build some volume but it takes several coats. Flattens my curl. After 3 or so coats, I had some clumping. Hours later, I had specks of mascara all over my undereye which continued until I took it off. It removed easily with a double cleanse, which it should have since it had been flaking for hours.

Packaging on this mascara is red and beautiful and the grooves on this helps a person hold the mascara wand. Brush is a full and bushy bottlebrush type of wand.

I got it to stay on longer but had to use a mascara primer, which I hate. Thinking of returning this.