NARS Cosmetics Climax Mascara

NARS Cosmetics Climax Mascara

3.5

on 12/13/2018 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love the packaging. Hoped it would volumize, as promised, but very little of that happened. Tried it with and without primer. With primer, got very good length. It has a nice feel on lashes and didn't flake, but since what I really want in mascara is dramatic volume (without spider lashes or major clumping), this is going back.

on 11/18/2018 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought this mascara during its recent launch and I just love it! It’s a wet formula, coats the lashes evenly, I don’t get much clumping with this formula even after multiple applications. Adds good length and volume, lashes are nicely separated.I don’t notice flaking, maybe some smudging but not nearly bad as some other mascaras I’ve tried ie: UD perversion mascara. The formula washes off easily, no clinging residue. The formula is non irritating for me which is a bonus. This mascara has immediately gained HG status with me as I am very particular with my mascaras only a few brands make the cut in my makeup arsenal. On my second tube...

on 10/10/2018 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am suprised about the negative comments on MA.

For me, this is a very nice mascara. Gives everything I am looking for: lenght, volume, even sume curl. And most important: it does not smudge at all. I have very oily eyelids, and nearly all mascara's smudge on me. This one does not. And the price is very affordable.
Of course, mascara is very personal, what suits one will not necessarily give the same good results for another.

In any case... I like!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thankfully I got a sample of this. I like Nars but due to their animal testing policy, I don’t buy them. This was rubbish. All it did was darken my lashes and minimally add volume and length. Cute packaging though, I’ll give them that.