NARS Cosmetics Climax Mascara

3.0

on 11/18/2018 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought this mascara during its recent launch and I just love it! It’s a wet formula, coats the lashes evenly, I don’t get much clumping with this formula even after multiple applications. Adds good length and volume, lashes are nicely separated.I don’t notice flaking, maybe some smudging but not nearly bad as some other mascaras I’ve tried ie: UD perversion mascara. The formula washes off easily, no clinging residue. The formula is non irritating for me which is a bonus. This mascara has immediately gained HG status with me as I am very particular with my mascaras only a few brands make the cut in my makeup arsenal. On my second tube...

on 9/16/2018 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this. The packaging is so fantastic. Unfortunately the product itself wasn’t even close to the packaging or any other NARS product. I tried the mascara for a week, hoping I was experiencing a fluke. It flaked very quickly - after just a few hours. It was also fairly clumpy. I found the brush difficult to get down towards the root of my lashes. The color is not black, but more a dark slate grey. By far the worst issue was with the flaking. I’ll be returning this one ☹️