no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

i was lucky enough to get a carded sample from a sweet swapper- I'm not a big 'floral' person, i prefer crisp cleaner scents - however i love miller harris fleur de sel so i tried it out. my initial thoughts were, holy flower garden i'm going to hate this! but the mid and dry down notes are much softer and less flowers more fresh powder. I like it, i dont love it, it is innofensive and soft, very feminine. glad i have the sample, wont buy a huge bottle.

About reviewer (404 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

10 years ago

Unremarkable floriental with a bit of powder in the opening.

About reviewer (545 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0
from

11 years ago

This is initally fresh, then soft, innocent and a little playful. It reminds me of the English countryside in Spring. It's bluebell woods, soft sunshine and impromptu picnics with cordial on the grass. There's the merriment of being with your friends, leapfroging, throwing the dog a stick, giggling at silly memories together. Nothing's too serious, too sensual, too compliated with this. It's pure in the simplicity of the notes. Although I don't think that rose is included, it does have romantic rose, geranium, bluebell, honeysuckle and hyacinth type notes within it. For some reason every time I wear it, I think of the 1930s - 1940s. It has a nostalgia about it because the composition is unlike most store fragrances. It's correct to say that this would be a good first scent as there is nothing remotely sexual about it at all. There are times when that isn't appropriate anyway - in the nursery, at a confirmation, visiting certain relatives, when you certainly don't want THAT man to get the wrong idea! It reminds me a little of YSL's Paris, the first fragrance I owned when I was fourteen. This would be a thoughtful present for a neice or god daughter who appreciates something different from the run of the mill popstar scents. I wouldn't say that I dislike this but I don't have any burning desire to own it simply because it's a little too sweet for my liking and I like my scents either more chyrpe or dark. A little too innocent perhaps ..

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

True and warm floral fragrance with a nice powdery drydown. It is great for summer evenings but would not wear it daytime. Smells very natural throughout - like it a lot.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

13 years ago

Coeur de Fleur is light an inoffensive, yes a perfect first fragrance especially for a girl who enjoys being active in the great outdoors. I could see Coeur de Fleur as a shared fragrance.

About reviewer (1117 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

13 years ago

Not that I would kill for it, but I appreciate it enough: this is floral, way too floral fragrance suited to young girls maybe: it starts with a triumphant march of mimosa and lets a powdery drydown (that which is so typical of almost all Miller Harris fragrances and makes me love them): not unpleasant, yet it's nothing so special. It gets boring. It could work on a spring wedding day, maybe. Definitely too romantic for my tastes, but worth trying.

About reviewer (332 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

EyesBrown

13 years ago

This was sweetly pretty, clean, and inoffensive. Unlike my beloved noix de tubereuse, it would make ideal office wear. I need to check out other rose scents before settling for this, though, just in case there is something else out there that is just as discrete and pleasing but a little more distinctive.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

13 years ago

A delight. Sweet, inviting, feminine, light, indeed perfect for a summers day. I'd wear it in Winter to keep happy.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesBlack

from

13 years ago

Miller Harris describe Coeur de Fleur (I wish the people who enter the product went to the trouble of spelling its name correctly!) as "the scent of a young girl, a perfect first fragrance. Ideal summer fragrance." This is a quality fragrance. Very smoothly blended. Soft, warm floral, nothing sharp and nothing powdery. Personally I think it’s too fine to be "the perfect first fragrance for a girl" as in my experience young girls tend to go more for sweet, brash, unsophisticated scents. Myself (aged 35) I would happily wear this for an everyday fragrance in warm weather as it is very subtle. It is not one of those refreshing vibrant summer fragrance but rather warm, smooth inviting though still too floral to be described as a skin scent. Like this very much and will give my final verdict once I see how it lasts and evolved on the skin. EDIT: It does not last very long, after a few hours the scent is barely in evidence on the skin. I also feel that although lovely, it doesn't really "grab" me. It remains a 3*.

About reviewer (658 reviews)

HairBrown

14 years ago

i agree with Thisbe completely.This is a nice soft floral but dull.I seem to have the same problem with many of the Miller Harris frags that i have sampled from my first years as a perfume lover.Coeur de Fleur starts with a soft rose floral breath (is this the sweet pea smell cause i really don't know how it smells naturaly)before jasmine and iris complete the picture.Well this is a really innofensive and wearable scent but it lacks something.It also dissapears in 45 min from my skin.

About reviewer (317 reviews)

HairBrunette