2.5

price range

Reviews

1.0

7 months ago

I used this faithfully for 30 days and took before and after photos, I have notice zero improvment. The price was $40.00 plus dollars The one feature I liked is the wand, but what good is that if the product going on the wand is pointless?? I wouldn't suggest wasting you re money.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBrown

a year ago

I was excited to try the new Avon Anew Clinical Unlimited Lashes Lash &amp; Brow Activating Serum. It's been over a year since I used my first serum to help enhance my eyelashes, which was the Rodan and Fields Lash Boost, and I was amazed with how much of a difference this made helping me grow longer and healthier lashes. When I saw that Avon had a new serum for lashes and brows I debated purchasing it until I realized it was on sale, so then I had to have it! What I liked about the formula is that it does help lashes grow a little longer, but nothing as dramatic as I noticed from the other eye lash serum I used. With the Rodan and Fields Lash Boost after about two weeks I noticed a huge difference in both my top and lower lashes. With the Avon Lash Activating Serum I only noticed a difference on the top lash lid. What I didn't like about the Avon Anew Clinical Unlimited Lashes Lash &amp; Brow Activating Serum is that the applicator wand is very narrow and only dispenses a very small amount of the serum, I found myself double dipping with each eye. To me, it just didn't feel like it was dispensing a decent amount. The serum is also very liquidy which make application to the eyebrows difficult without it running. I also wish the Avon Lash Serum contained a little more peptides and keratin. Overall it is a decent product for lashes but do not expect a huge dramatic difference like you might get with other, more expensive, lash serums. My video review can be seen here in case you are interested: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/InNGn71CLBE"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/InNGn71CLBE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29