Superdrug B. Hydrated - Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/26/2018 3:18:00 PM

What a hidden gem! I've had a few issues lately where I'll use blotting sheets on my t-zone, then find it looks a little too dry afterwards. As I'm getting older, the ultra-matte look is something I'm trying to avoid. Not a fan of dewy stuff either mind you, just prefer semi-matte overall these days. This facial mist is very lightweight, one or two sprays of this at a sensible distance results in just enough product to help my skin look and feel more moisturised, and enlivens my make-up so that it no longer looks dry or chalky but without looking shiny either. Some other mists I tried made me look oily again - this doesn't. It's non-greasy and non-sticky. As well as hyaluronic acid, this has witch hazel as the 5th ingredient in the list which I'm sure helps my acne-prone skin too. Not noticed any increased acne or clogged pores since using.

Price was £3.99 for 75ml in a slimline clear plastic spritz bottle. I'm not always a fan of Superdrug's own-brand products but this is legitimately amazing, it's now a staple in my daily skincare & beauty routine. ❤