Uploaded by MaryEllen

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I love the formula of this even more than the black, but it reads more soft black brown on my blond lashes than burgundy. It’s a great mascara and I’ve been reaching for it over my prestige mascaras.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (687 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

fromjmp24

7 months ago

I love colored mascara, and this one is very nice, without being too bright. It really looks more brown than burgundy on the lashes, unless you are in bright light or outdoors. Performs well, I usually use a primer and a few coats, haven’t had any problems with smudging or flaking. I’d buy it again.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (356 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBrown

8 months ago

I like this mascara a lot. It's not perfect, but pretty good. I have green eyes and pale skin so I sometimes want something to make the green stand out a bit, ideally without making me look like I have allergies. This is more a browned red, or a wine-red-purple that leans dark instead of bright.

The pros:
The color is darker, and not super red. It veers close to a deep …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

I bought this mascara for a fun change this fall and have not been disappointed with it. It's good old reliable L'Oreal Voluminous with a burgundy hue. Although it looks very red on the wand, if dabbed on a paper towel, you'll see it's more a deep brown with a slight deep burgundy tint, and that's how it reads on the eye for me (NW 15-20, blue eyes). I thought it would be …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1183 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

fromsmarlo

Sep/10/2018

I love colored mascaras. I snatched this up at Walgreens eagerly!

I've worn it twice so far and have been pleased. The color shows just fine, I do have light lashes to begin with though. It's not the best application, but it's good enough. Comes off easily with cold cream at the end of the day. Does not flake, smear or run for me.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

Sep/10/2018

I am very disappointed with this mascara as it does not look burgundy at all but black. It doesn't even look burgundy if I wipe it on a tissue.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Medium

1.0

Aug/26/2018

I usually only wear waterproof mascara, but I took a chance on this because I wanted a burgundy mascara. I have green eyes, so I was excited to give this shade a go. Unfortunately, the color didn’t show up whatsoever. And to top it off, it just looks dry and flattened out my curled lashes a bit. Big disappointment.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age30-35