MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)
266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

4.5

on 4/3/2016 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great product. The bristles are soft but tightly packed together, so feel firm and comfortable to work with, and the angled shape helps with precision, it gives you great control over application, and helps make up look clean and tidy. Perfect for applying eyebrow creams and dips. The nature of the brush means you can control how light/dark the product strokes look, and it helps the product look natural, it's like working with a sharp pencil each time, but with more control around colour application and a more natural result. Very good!

on 4/2/2016 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favourite eyeliner brush. I use this to apply my ABH brow pomade or MAC eyeshadow in espresso. Picks up the perfect amount of product.

on 6/16/2015 12:57:00 AM

Love, love, love this brush for applying eyebrow product to my brows. I use either ABH Brow Pomade or the Elf eye brow kit and I always use this brush. It's dense enough and thin enough to make the product look natural and apply nicely. If I ever lost this or something happened to it, I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST EYEBROW BRUSH HANDS DOWN.

When I first started filling in my eyebrows, I wondered why they always came out so bad. Like it would come out super harsh, or boxy. At first I thought it was the product I was using but it was the brush. I soon threw away my previous brush and was on the lookout for a good eyebrow brush.

Then I bought the Mac 266 brush, and OH MY GOSH. My eyebrows have never looked better, it is the perfect size and width to apply eyebrow powder. My eyebrows always look so natural and perfect. I also like to use this brush when using a black eyeshadow as a eyeliner. I recommend this brush to everyone. Such good quality, never sheds, and worth every penny.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Kind of expensive for what it is to be honest. Would still recommend but other things out there that are cheaper and do the same thing. I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it gives them a good sharp tail and fills in nicely.

on 2/9/2015 7:26:00 PM

My favorite brush for lining my eyes with powder. Also great for applying brow powder. I've bought this brush three times. No compliants whatsoever.

I use this to fill in my brows and I am in love. It doesn't pick up too much product and is really easy to handle.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I use this to apply eyeshadow wet as liner and to fill my brows. It's perfect to me. I'd purchase another in a second if I had to. It's made so well and has the perfect amount of bristles/angle for a gorgeously applied line.

on 1/23/2015 4:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is a review for the MAC 266 as an eyebrow brush. NOT for eyeliner.

Absolutely. Marvellous. What a wonderful brush. I couldn't decide whether to get this or the 263 (synthetic) but am so glad I followed the MA's advice and reccommendation on this one. It is very well designed, allowing for a sharp, defined line - perfect for those with thin eye brows. I have medium brows and this brush creates a very neat shape. Ideal for filling in. I was using the RT angled brush from the purple eye collection which was very thick so there was limited control over the application. Chalk n' cheese. The 266 is mindblowingly good.

I would do a pro's and con's analysis but quite frankly, I have no con's. This brush is a dream.

on 12/29/2014 11:30:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite brush for applying cream eyeliner. I've tried others by Sigma, Tarte, MUG and Shu Uemura, but this one is angled perfectly for the easiest application.

Popular Makeup Brushes