MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)
266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

4.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i hate this brush it's to firm and hurts my eyes but I used it for gel liner

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

💖 MAC #266 (unspecified natural bristles) is finally the first eyeliner brush i found more comfortable to draw my lower lid at the outer-v end for special occassions only. I spent $$ from the Shu Uemera #5F (bristle density too wide) and Kanebo's Lunasol Eyeliner (too firm) before i stumble on this MAC #266 which tip was the most flexibly soft and thin enough 😍

Anyway, i do not use eyeliner brush anymore because I aint that lucky to have lusciously full upper let along much of lower eyelashes so i just let them be without curling or lifting them since whatever eyelashes i have left are just too precious to be twirled up like spider legs or drawn on when i did the waterline and not to mention that tedious hassle to clean the eyeline. Now, I only apply Shiseido or Shu Uemura Lash serum without further makeup on my eye lashes and eyeline.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

As many other MAC brushes this one is on firmer side, it scratches my sensitive eyes. It also have a hard time to stay in shape. There are many better alternatives at different price points.
I wouldn't recommend to buy this.

on 4/3/2016 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great product. The bristles are soft but tightly packed together, so feel firm and comfortable to work with, and the angled shape helps with precision, it gives you great control over application, and helps make up look clean and tidy. Perfect for applying eyebrow creams and dips. The nature of the brush means you can control how light/dark the product strokes look, and it helps the product look natural, it's like working with a sharp pencil each time, but with more control around colour application and a more natural result. Very good!

on 4/2/2016 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favourite eyeliner brush. I use this to apply my ABH brow pomade or MAC eyeshadow in espresso. Picks up the perfect amount of product.

on 6/16/2015 12:57:00 AM

Love, love, love this brush for applying eyebrow product to my brows. I use either ABH Brow Pomade or the Elf eye brow kit and I always use this brush. It's dense enough and thin enough to make the product look natural and apply nicely. If I ever lost this or something happened to it, I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST EYEBROW BRUSH HANDS DOWN.

When I first started filling in my eyebrows, I wondered why they always came out so bad. Like it would come out super harsh, or boxy. At first I thought it was the product I was using but it was the brush. I soon threw away my previous brush and was on the lookout for a good eyebrow brush.

Then I bought the Mac 266 brush, and OH MY GOSH. My eyebrows have never looked better, it is the perfect size and width to apply eyebrow powder. My eyebrows always look so natural and perfect. I also like to use this brush when using a black eyeshadow as a eyeliner. I recommend this brush to everyone. Such good quality, never sheds, and worth every penny.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Kind of expensive for what it is to be honest. Would still recommend but other things out there that are cheaper and do the same thing. I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it gives them a good sharp tail and fills in nicely.

on 2/9/2015 7:26:00 PM

My favorite brush for lining my eyes with powder. Also great for applying brow powder. I've bought this brush three times. No compliants whatsoever.

I use this to fill in my brows and I am in love. It doesn't pick up too much product and is really easy to handle.

Popular Makeup Brushes