Uploaded by claire1122

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jul/10/2017

i hate this brush it's to firm and hurts my eyes but I used it for gel liner

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

2.0

Mar/17/2017

As many other MAC brushes this one is on firmer side, it scratches my sensitive eyes. It also have a hard time to stay in shape. There are many better alternatives at different price points.
I wouldn't recommend to buy this.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (612 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

fromurs123

Apr/03/2016

Great product. The bristles are soft but tightly packed together, so feel firm and comfortable to work with, and the angled shape helps with precision, it gives you great control over application, and helps make up look clean and tidy. Perfect for applying eyebrow creams and dips. The nature of the brush means you can control how light/dark the product strokes look, and it helps the product look …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

Apr/02/2016

My favourite eyeliner brush. I use this to apply my ABH brow pomade or MAC eyeshadow in espresso. Picks up the perfect amount of product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/16/2015

Love, love, love this brush for applying eyebrow product to my brows. I use either ABH Brow Pomade or the Elf eye brow kit and I always use this brush. It's dense enough and thin enough to make the product look natural and apply nicely. If I ever lost this or something happened to it, I would definitely repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/19/2015

BEST EYEBROW BRUSH HANDS DOWN.

When I first started filling in my eyebrows, I wondered why they always came out so bad. Like it would come out super harsh, or boxy. At first I thought it was the product I was using but it was the brush. I soon threw away my previous brush and was on the lookout for a good eyebrow brush.

Then I bought the Mac 266 brush, and OH MY GOSH. My …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

Mar/01/2015

Kind of expensive for what it is to be honest. Would still recommend but other things out there that are cheaper and do the same thing. I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it gives them a good sharp tail and fills in nicely.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/09/2015

My favorite brush for lining my eyes with powder. Also great for applying brow powder. I've bought this brush three times. No compliants whatsoever.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/27/2015

I use this to fill in my brows and I am in love. It doesn't pick up too much product and is really easy to handle.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/26/2015

I use this to apply eyeshadow wet as liner and to fill my brows. It's perfect to me. I'd purchase another in a second if I had to. It's made so well and has the perfect amount of bristles/angle for a gorgeously applied line.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35