Three Custom Color Specialists Refillable Trio Palette

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 8/19/2010 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These palettes streamlined my standard morning routine - it's so much easier to do my basic face without having to look at a bunch of containers and try to remember what's next. It took a couple tries to get the right concealer and brow shades, but now, after tinted moisturizer (different brand) I pick up the first palette, and go 1) cream concealer #2, 2) cream blush ('Rebecca's Favorite'), 3) tinted powder #2 over the cream concealer. The second palette goes: 1) brow power #2, 2) eye shadow ('Cool Brown Sugar') and 3) 'Cool Lavender' Lipstick. I finish with lash stain (different brand) and, bam, I'm done - without having to find, open & close six different containers.
At ~$17/pan + shipping, the initial investment can seem a little steep, but there is a huge amount of product - after two years of daily use, I've only had to refill the tinted powder.
BEST customizable palette out there!

on 3/20/2004 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i agree with all comments here. super lightweight, tres chic, only bummer was paying the $5 shipping & handling since there's no where to buy 3CCs near me in CA. i wish it fit all of my pan products! i have to work up my nerve to depot some BB e/s, and then maybe i'll fill another one. right now i'm only using it for 2 shades of concealer (so 1 pan is empty). also, i've been using what's referred to here as the e/l brush for the concealer, and it works great!

on 1/10/2003 10:41:00 PM

This palette has three empty wells that will fit any 3C eyeshadow, concealer or gloss.

It is a very sturdy case (just like the ones used for the lip palettes, just a smidge bigger) with a great mirror AND a fantastic double-sided brush (shadow and liner). The brush is useable and sturdy and very good quality.

All of this for $13.50, which I think is a steal.