Quo Hey Girl!

No Image

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I don't wear a lot of nail polish so I can't really comment on the quality of Quo by Orly in comparison to other brands, but I do really like this formula. I purchased it about 2 years ago at Shoppers Drug Mart so I'm not sure if they still have this colour, but Hey Girl! is a super bright/neon pink that's perfect for summer, if you like really bright, bold colours. I can't remember how much it cost, but Shoppers tends to have good sales so I'm sure I got it for a decent price. The formula itself is quite nice; although I typically do 2 coats, it's opaque enough that I could get away with just 1 coat if I wanted to. It also doesn't feel heavy or suffocating on my nails like other polishes do, which is a huge bonus. The packaging is great too, with a thick glass bottle that feels nice to hold, and a rubbery lid that's easy to grip and doesn't slip while you're holding it. I probably won't run out anytime soon since I only wear it in the summer, but if I did I would definitely repurchase it, or try out another shade in this line.