Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 years ago

I'm not sure if this is available anymore, as I believe it came out with the Halloween 2017 collection. I picked this up in November of last year, but I don't see it on the Lush website anymore. I hope they release it again soon! I really love this lip tint. It's a stark blackened purple in the tube, but the color ends up being a gorgeous sheer berry that sort of morphs into a unique shade depending on your body temperature. It can be built up to a very bold berry, or be left sheer to provide a bright wash of color to your lips. It doesn't make for a very polished look. On the contrary, it's actually rather diffused, so the result is a very pretty, "lived-in" look that's perfect year-round. I've paired this with simple eyes for a pretty Springtime look, and with darker, smokier eyes for a more Autumnal vibe. It works perfectly no matter what. Since the color ends up looking diffused, I don't find that I want to use a lip liner with this. I won't say it's hydrating, but it doesn't dry out my lips at all. The formula is a bit stiff, but is reminiscent of Lush's other lip tints. It lasts all day, even through eating and drinking, as it stains the lips. I prefer this for longevity, and a quick oil-based exfoliating scrub is all it takes to really remove it at the end of the day. The packaging is great. You get 5g of product, which is a lot for a lip color. I know this also comes in a "naked" version, which I don't think I'd like as that could leave a mess. The tube for the packaged version is like a chapstick tube, which makes it small enough to pop in my bag or pocket with ease. I paid $10 for this, which to me, is a great price for something that performs so well. Again, I really hope they bring this (and all their lip tints) back!

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age30-35