Algenist ALIVE Prebiotic Balancing Mask

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 8/23/2018 11:04:00 AM

Color changing masks are becoming a trend, and Algenist always knows what is trendy in skincare. The new Algenist ALIVE Prebiotic Balancing Mask Review is a color changing mask- albeit the color changes from teal to pink only as you begin to rinse it off. Prebiotics and probiotics are also becoming more studied and popular for skin care. More and more research is coming out showing that prebiotics can help keep your skin healthy by improving the healthy skin barrier. A damaged skin barrier shows symptoms such as redness, irritation, flakiness, and dryness. The Algenist ALIVE Prebiotic Balancing Mask is meant to be used two-three times a week for about five minutes. I will say that this mask left my skin feeling soft and exfoliated. I do recommend skipping your normal exfoliant on days when you use this because the mask has an exfoliating effect. I really dislike the packaging- it is a heavy glass jar. I would have preferred a squeeze tube or something easier to travel with. All that being said, I will repackage this and would probably purchase this again. My video review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials