100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I got this during the half price sale at Ulta. It's in rotation and I think I finally have a handle on how to use it. The texture reminds me a lot of the Wet n Wild PhotoFocus foundation. BUT... without the horrible stench of the WnW. (I'm not always sensitive to scents, but the WnW smell is quite off-putting to me.) However, till I tried something else, I found this a bit TOO much coverage/matte look. I'm quite dry and prefer a dewy/satin finish. For me, adding a liquid luminizer (one that works well is Ulta Northern Lights) helps lighten the coverage and makes the texture friendlier to my skin/desired finish. I apply with an oval brush (Artis dupe) and use a damp sponge (L'oreal) to finish. Used this way, has a good long life and stays looking nice all day. Due to my dry skin, I don't set with powder.

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

2 years ago

I was devastated when Geller’s Baked Liquid Radiance was discontinued. Filter First is as good if not better. The porcelain shade is a perfect match for my fair complexion. Filter First coverage is very good given it has such a thin consistency. I find it wears very well over the course of my 10-12 hour work days. Even better it doesn’t collect in my enlarged pores! The price is on par with the other foundations I’ve used recently- Born This Way and IT. Overall, I like Filter First very much and will purchase it again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over