Garnier True Treasures Almond Argan Creme Conditioner

Garnier True Treasures Almond Argan Creme Conditioner

1 review

(German product) INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ESTERS, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, TRIDECETH-6, AMODIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I discovered this while in Germany recently and picked up a couple bottles before I went home. It has a lovely thick, creamy texture that coats the hair and nourishes it. My hair feels so smooth after washing this out, and I can comb through easily. Great for all hair types imo since it's so moisturizing without being heavy.

I'm also totally addicted to the smell of this! It reminds me of almond cookies or an almond cream dessert :) I'd recommend this to anyone that visits Germany since it's not available in the U.S. so far. I paid €3 for each bottle.