CLINIQUE My Happy: Cocoa & Cashmere

CLINIQUE My Happy: Cocoa & Cashmere

1 review

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am kind of digging these "My Happy" offerings from Clinique. I tested a few at Ulta, and fell in love with "Cocoa and Cashmere". It is a softer scent, not overpowering. Sort of a skin scent, which suits this one especially well, as it makes you want to draw closer and have a sniff.

Notes from Ulta's site:
"Blissful like the first taste of a decadent dessert. Trigger cozy memories of baked treats. Cocoa absolute, vanilla and musk accords. Clinique My Happy Perfume Spray - Cocoa & Cashmere is an oriental ambery scent to wear alone or layer."

"Fragrance Notes: Cocoa, Vanilla, Golden Amber, Musks, Pink Pepper, Jasmine, Honeysuckle, Solar Salicylates"

"Style: Blissful. Comforting. Addictive."
---I agree with all of this!!! :) :) :)
I can't wait for cooler weather (and snuggle weather!!) to wear this!! But shoot, I just may wear this even now, with the heat and humidity..this does not seem to amp up in weird scents in the heat and humidity, so that's a good thing!! The only thing is not great on longevity, I seem to get about 4 hours or so (but still not terrible, especially for a softer scent like this). Me likey, very mucho!! :) :)

Popular Fragrances