4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 months ago

I just had to review this wonderful stuff! I heard good things so I bought it- it's $3.99 and also if you dont like it they'll take it back so what do i have to lose? Nothing. But it's seriously awesome! The smell is lovely, it's a natural coconut scent. Maybe slightly floral. It's rich and has a ton of slip which is so hard to find IMO. It hydrates so nicely! My hair is fine and thin and bleached and it quenches it. Could be too much for daily use I suppose. But I got no weigh-down. Maybe a tad coating.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

This is so, so good. I'm using this as my everyday conditioner (my hair is short so I don't need much) and have to consciously force myself to use up the other conditioner in the shower before I get a new tube. Very rich, very slippy, great ingredients. Might make a nice leave-in as well. This is $3.99 and smells nutty and smooth. Highly recommended - I'm pretty sure I've found my HG!

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

I like this product. I'm on my second tube. I keep it in my gym bag because it's a great size for that. I really like how it moisturizes but like the first reviewer said, it's quite heavy so it's more for thick or course hair. But I like that, because too many 'masks' are just conditioner without much added to make them mask-like. I also highly recommend cutting the tube open when it's really low because there's a lot in there that doesn't come out by squeezing it when it gets low. Trader Joe's has really been killing it with their new products and this is no exception.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This product is probably a tad too rich for my baby fine hair, but there is a lot to recommend it. It's very moisturizing. It smells divine (like coconuts, obvi). And it comes in a tube! (Tubs are such a faff in the shower. Who doesn't hate having to unscrew the lid with wet hands? And the way water can get in--ugh!) You also get a good amount (5.1 ounces) for a very fair price (I paid about $4). I don't get to Trader Joe's as often as I'd like anymore, but I'll definitely be putting this on my shopping list the next time I go. Here's the ingredient list: INGREDIENTS: AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA), OIL, BENHENYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, MORUS NIGRA (BLACK MULBERRY) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), VANILLA PLANIFOLIA EXTRACT, RUBUS FRUTICOSUS (BLACKBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA (ACAI) FRUIT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PANTHENOL (PRO-VITAMIN B-5), DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 60, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, AMODIMETHICONE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral